Outline the members of the following kingdoms or groups which are important in the public health arena and indicate ways in which they are socially and economically important: Kingdom Animalia, Kingdom Plantae, Kingdom Fungi, the Kingdoms of the Protist group, the members of Eubacteria and Archaebacteria.
1) Kingdom Animalia - chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus)
2) Kingdom Plantae - wheat (T. aestivum)
3) Kingdom Fungi - button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus)
4) Kingdoms of the Protist group - seaweed (Chlorophyta)
5) Eubacteria and Archaebacteria - Escherichia coli for insulin production.