1. What are two components shared by all viruses?
2. Viruses are generally considered to be non-living. Should viroid and prions also be viewed as non-living? why? 
3. A wart is caused by a virus that may lie dormant for years before any symptoms appear. Does this resemble a lytic or lysogenic infection? Explain [2 marks]
4. During the lysogenic cycle of a virus, what happens to the viral nucleic acid after it is injected into the host cell? 
5. Name four viruses that can cause diseases, that are fatal.
6. Explain the relationship between shingles and chickenpox? 
Dear hilma, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order