Answer to Question #79268 in Microbiology for Krishna
1. Smallest living cell
2. Smallest bacteria
3. Largest bacteria
4. Longest bacteria
5. First discovered bacteria ?
2. The smallest bacteria is Mycoplasma genitalium.
3. The largest bacteria is Thiomargarita namibiensis.
4. The longest bacteria is Epulopiscium fishelsoni.
5. The first discovered bacteria is Selenomonas sp.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!