Answer on Microbiology Question for Thuy
1. Gelatin is used at as concentration of 20-25%
2. A culture medium simply supplies nutrients and conditions essential for growth of a culture.
3. Since Agar is a carbohydrate, it supplies energy for the bacterial culture.
4. Most cocci have no motility.
5. Protozoa lack a cell membrane.
6. A hanging-drop preparation is used to observe Brownian motion.
7. Bacilli are the most common form of bacteria.
8. Aseptic technique will sterilize the culture medium so it can be inoculated.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!