Answer to Question #55040 in Microbiology for Thuy
True or False
1. Gelatin is used at as concentration of 20-25%
2. A culture medium simply supplies nutrients and conditions essential for growth of a culture.
3. Since Agar is a carbohydrate, it supplies energy for the bacterial culture.
4. Most cocci have no motility.
5. Protozoa lack a cell membrane.
6. A hanging-drop preparation is used to observe Brownian motion.
7. Bacilli are the most common form of bacteria.
8. Aseptic technique will sterilize the culture medium so it can be inoculated.