Fill in the blank.
1. ___ are a group of Procaryotes (bacteria) that move by the contraction of Axial Filaments.
2. A weakened form of an organism is said to be____.
3. Gentle heating to destroy microorganism is called____.
4. ___did the most to prove the Germ Theory of Disease.
5. The procaryotic cell wall is made up of___(specific type)
6. The Gram Negative cell with its cell wall removed is a(n)___.
7. A bacterium which has a flagellum at each pole of the crll is called____.
1. Spirochaeta 2. Of bacteria organism - attenuated 3. Pasteurisation 4. Louis Pasteur 5. Peptidoglycans 6. Protoplast 7. Amphitrichous