Answer to Question #54741 in Microbiology for Thuy
1. ___ are a group of Procaryotes (bacteria) that move by the contraction of Axial Filaments.
2. A weakened form of an organism is said to be____.
3. Gentle heating to destroy microorganism is called____.
4. ___did the most to prove the Germ Theory of Disease.
5. The procaryotic cell wall is made up of___(specific type)
6. The Gram Negative cell with its cell wall removed is a(n)___.
7. A bacterium which has a flagellum at each pole of the crll is called____.
2. Of bacteria organism - attenuated
4. Louis Pasteur
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!