Answer to Question #16377 in Microbiology for susan

Question #16377
When using a water and bleach mixture to disinfect a flat surface, can you explain why it is recommended that it is best to let the mixture dry after applied?
1
Expert's answer
2012-10-12T10:34:56-0400
When bleach exposes to air and moisture it gradually decomposes, chlorine
evaporates out of it, so the reagent should be stored in dry, ventilated area in
closed containers.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

LATEST TUTORIALS
New on Blog
APPROVED BY CLIENTS