Hypothesis: Stain removal involves the process of dissolving a stain in a solvent, especially water. Warm or hot water is usually the best in faster removal of stains, and this is because the solvent molecules move faster in heat, thereby dissolving the molecules faster as compared to lower temperatures.
1. Find cotton, mud and tomato sauce.
2. Add warm water in a jar
3. Divide the cotton balls into 10 piece, mark 5 with tomato sauce and the other 5 with mud.
4. Put them in the jar with warm water and record your results.
5. After recording, repeat the process with cold water.
6. Observe and record the differences