I am doing crossword puzzle, so i need help to find these biology vocabs.
1. Nearer the point of attachment or origination.
4. same meaning as "posterior"
5. Consist of chest, abdomen, pelvis
6. Quadrant containing the liver
7. The pinky is _____ to the thumb.
8. Back of the elbow
1. Nearer the point of attachment or origination Proximal 2. Forearm Part of the furthest point of human or creature, is limited over the elbow joint, and the base - wrist 3. Neck The axial region, so named because it makes up the main axis of the body, consists of the head, trunk, and _______ 4. Same meaning as "posterior" Dorsal 5. Consist of chest, abdomen, pelvis – vertebral organisms
6. Quadrant containing the liver Right upper 7. The pinky is _____ to the thumb. Medial 8. Back of the elbow Olecranon 9. Calf The term sural refers to the…. Distal to the knee is…. 10. Cheek Constitute the region of the face beneath the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear