Questions 6-10 relate to the Digging the Fossil Record on the Smithsonian website. Each complete and correctly answered question is worth 2 points.
6. Where is your virtual dinosaur dig happening? Describe the conditions at the dig site.
7. Look at the pictures. What are the different tools used at a dig site and what are their uses?
8. What kind of animal did you uncover in your dinosaur dig?
9. How are fossils protected for transport?
10. After the dig, give the following information: When did it live and where was this specimen found?
Heres the Smithsonian website: http://nmnh.typepad.com/smithsonian_fossils/2016/10/from-the-field-dinosaur-dig.html
Dear thea, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order