1. The nervous system and Endocrine system. The two systems jointly work together to maintain reproduction, metabolism and human behavior.
2. Central nervous system consists of the brain at the anterior side and the spinal cord on the posterior side of the body.
3. Autonomous nervous system has the sympathetic nervous system and parasympathetic nervous system as the main systems and the enteric nervous system as a minor system.
4. Peripheral nervous system is a component which makes up the nervous system. It consists of nerves and gangalia outside the brain and spinal cord. The main function of peripheral nervous system(PNS) is to connect the central nervous system(CNS) to the limbs and organs. It serves as a relay between the CNS and the rest of the body.
5. Phytohormones, also called plant hormones are signal molecules produced within plants and occur at extremely low concentrations.
Leave a comment