Answer to Question #136908 in Sociology for Micke
State whether the following statements are true or false:
1. An African perspective of "ubuntu" involves an individual's ability to treat others with sensitivity, respect and dignity.
2. The Salamanca Statement (UNESCO 1994) assumes that the academic curriculum and instruction should be flexible and relevant so that a less accessible environment should be created.
3. Differentiation of inclusive teaching strategies involves making modifications in the learning environment, learning content and teaching methodologies as well as assessment.
4. Formative assessment is done at the beginning of the year, to establish a point from which future measurements and predictions can be calculated.
5. Summative assessment is a continuous assessment process, often informal in nature, designed to monitor and support learning progress.