i) In psychology, frustration is a common emotional response to opposition, related to anger, annoyance and disappointment. Frustration arises from the perceived resistance to the fulfillment of an individual's will or goal and is likely to increase when a will or goal is denied or blocked.
Adjustment refers to a process wherein one builds variations in the behavior to achieve harmony with oneself, others or the environment with an aim to maintain the state of equilibrium between the individual and the environment. Adjustment has been analyzed as an achievement as well as a process in psychology
1. Awareness. The first step is to make the farmer aware of the innovation by explaining the details.
2. Interest. Creation of interest involves the farmer wanting more information about the innovation
3. Evaluation. The farmer will examine the innovation by trying to determine the impact the innovation will bring. I will help the farmer to understand.
4. Trial. I will lead the farmer in testing the innovation to see the workability.
5. Adoption. After trial the farmer will adopt the innovation and reduce his frustration.
How is Biochemical oxygen demand(BOD) determined?