2. Do you consider the internet to be a private or public space? Please explain your answer.
3. Discuss two ways a cyber community is like a real community.
4. Discuss two ways a cyber community is different than a real community.
5. If Cyberspace is a community too, who are the citizens?
6. What is the name and “purpose” of the cyber community you are observing?
7. Why did you choose this community to observe?
8. Do you know the moderator personally? Do you know anyone in the group?
9. Briefly discuss two major reasons it appears people login to this community.
10. Do you ever think about your “social media presence or digital footprint?” Why or why not?
Dear mahaiqbal, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order