The following are the critical features of humanistic psychology:
- Human being possesses the authority to make choices to illustrate their responsibilities upon the decisions they make upon the selected options.
- Humanistic psychology is based on the fact that human have intentions and aims at goals. They are aware that they can redesign future events as well to seek meaning, creativity and value.
- Man exists in a uniquely human context as well as cosmic ecology different from other creatures.
- Human beings surpass the sum of their body parts, and they can not be reduced to human sub-components.
- Human is assumed to have the most recommendable levels of consciousness about themselves in the context of other people around them.