Answer to Question #52349 in MatLAB | Mathematica | MathCAD | Maple for Ray
1) Commence the game, display empty board
2) Select which player is ‘X’ and ‘O’ (at random)
3) Request player1’s move
4) Input Player1’s move. Redraw updated board.
5) Decision: has the game been won yet? If so, go to step 9). If not, go to step 6).
6) Request player2’s move
7) Input Player2’s move. Redraw updated board.
8) Decision: has the game been won yet? If so, go to step 9). If not, go back to step 3).
9) Display winner on the screen.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!