A. The term " democracy " is derived from the Greek words" demons " (the people) and " kratos" ( authority) . all of the following are characteristics of a democracy, except for
1. A conflict resolution process in which individuals can debate opposing views and vote on the issues with the majority vote as prevailing
2. A political system in which decision making power is widely shared among members of society
3. A system of government in which ultimate political power rests with the public at large
4. Union representatives making decision on behalf of employees
4. Union representatives making decision on behalf of employees.
Democracy is a political system and does not reflect the interaction between employers, employees, and union representatives.