Discuss the internal environment factors that need to be taken into consideration when developing a communication strategy.
1. Labour Management-Once a company has enough manpower and budget, they can easily launch their projects, expand its horizon and even achieve good results.
2. Plansand Policies-Affects the company’s positive outcome in the marketplace, a businessman needs to truly know his company’s processes and follow them to discover whether they’re being performed in the correct manner or not.
3. Human Resource-If a business has skilled and positive employees, they contribute positively to its growth and development.
4. Quality and size of Infrastructure-This helps budget the communication strategies to be used.
5. Inter-personal Relationship with employees-All employees should be addressed with outmost respect and communication should be regarded at whatever rank.
6. Task Executions or Operations-Study the current business situation and operation and then formulate a communication strategy.