1) Describe the Socratic Method in terms of its subject matter and its approach at arriving at truth.
2) Explain the “Euthyphro Dilemma”.
3) Explain the retorsive argument that Socrates uses against Protagorean relativism in the Theaetetus.
4) Explain Aristotle’s three metaphysical distinctions; how does he employ them to explain both accidental and substantial change?
5) Describe Aristotle’s four causes & give an example
Dear wei dong, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order
One of the most common cliches ever used is that “you learn from your mistakes.” This rings true of almost…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
Excellent work with every detail from the introduction to the conclusion including references , always on time , at the end we as customers are always satisfied . They may have some things missing , but you can always talk to them live and they can fixe the issue very fast .