What are some good storylines for an equestrian pop culture series that document riders lives?
1. A Horse riding competition story that tells about their lives and how they win races through hard work.
2. A horse riding policeman who protects the city using strong stallions.
3. A group of people who make a living betting on horse riding competitions.
4. A family that breeds and sells horses. The family takes care of injured horses and forms a bond with the animals.
5. A man who travels on horse back for many miles to reach his family.