. A Pakistani well renowned politician and business tycoon (Jahangir Khan Tareen) entered in milk industry. “JKT Milk” have announced to introduce UHT treated milk, yoghurt, curd, flavored milk and yoghurt. The company wants to make its advertising plan. Write down its complete advertising plan following the Advertising Planning process.
Jahangir Khan Tareen, a Pakistan business tycoon whose milk industry (JKT Milk) wished to introduce new milk products into the market, should consider the following in the business advertising plan:
1. Selection of the most appropriate medium.
Suitable media are beneficial to position the target audience in places of reach where the information about the JKT milk products can be easily accessed. The medium of advertising should have many potential customers while regarding the nature of the customers. The medium that can relay information most conspicuously, within the quickest reach, accessible by people, and with simple means of information passage serves the advertising plan most. Product pictures on billboards reach a wide range of people.
2. Good budget plan. The revenues or funds that will be spent for advertising need to be well allocated to fund the advertising process to realize the marketing strategy's goals. Most importantly, the revenue spent should not exceed the benefits of JKT Milk's advertising process.
3. The development of the message forms the third step of the advertising plan. Marketing language should communicate the benefits that the customer shall derive by consuming the product. Moreover, slogans or brands are some of the advertising languages to entice the customer to have the interest to learn about the product or make purchases.
4. Good advertising has set benchmarks that dictate measurable goals of the marketing process. The quantifiable goals include the coverage of the advertising process, market size, and potential customers to achieve and the revenue to be generated by the JKT Milk company's advertising process. This stage has a well-established system to track the success of advertising by digital means to help trace the advertising process's effectiveness.
5. Diversification of the advertising plan helps the marketing team have standby strategic advertising alternatives to replace any chosen advertising process. Marketing diversification allows the company to bring in new customers still even if the other advertising strategies failed.