Barriers that are likely to encounter during the implementation of 7 Cs of effective communication are stated below
1. Language Barriers – People in organization speaking different languages
2. Cultural Diversity – People in organization are from different culture and religions
3. Gender and Status differences
4. Lack of Sensitivity as every receiver is unique and receives and understand message in different manner
5. Lack of Knowledge and Skill
6. Emotional Interference
7. Physical Separation
Communication is effective only if receiver receives the message in same form as it is sent by Sender. Hence I will use the concept of 7Cs to overcome them and provide desired results.
1. Clear – I will make use of clear words and not use complex words and phrases.
2. Correct – I will use correct language, facts and figures
3. Concise – I will keep it clear and to the point avoiding tough sentences
4. Concrete- I will use exact words and phrases.
5. Coherent – I will see my message makes sense and is up to the topic making my message flow smoothly.
6. Complete – I will see that my message contains everything that needs to be communicated and have all the information.
7. Courteous – I will be respectful, friendly, polite and honest.
Hence with the help of this I will ensure to achieve the organization goal and increase productivity of my team resulting into best achievements.