Its true that there is no more important resource than human resource due to the following reasons ;
- Human resource can be important in any organization because its the one which brings out success in any organization through the provision of resources to the managers.
- Human resource supports the achievement of goals in the organization.
- Human resource gives directions pertaining the organization through provision of good human asset in the organization.
- Human resource mentors employees through providing employees training and some productive skills in the organization.
Various types of recruitment:
They include the following ;
- publication -this alerts the public about available jobs in an open forum such as giving out the company website in public.
- promotion - its done through the process of advertising to create awareness.
- Internships-this is done through offering students chances of gaining working experience after graduating.
Advantages of recruitment
- Creates high morale because if the organization hires people with high personality the end result of that organization will be having workers working happily.
- Creates proactive strategy alignment -when workers are given proper training they will end up growing on their current positions in terms of working experience and solving of problems in the organization.
- Creates strong pool of applicants - this comes when resources and time are readily available in the organization thus the end result is generating of a strong and qualified field for the applicants.
Limitations of recruitment ;
The following are the limitations of recruitment ;
- By leaving a gap of a member of a certain category this may interrupt with the overall team performance.
- Its not allowed to look for qualified candidates widely.
- It takes more time to get a qualified candidate or experienced worker.