E-portfolio provides rich resources for both students and faculties to learn about achieving vital outcomes over time. The five reasons why e-portfolio is used are:
1. The digital portfolio expands the range of methods available to students and educators to illustrate learning. Additionally, it has pictures and video recording to aid learners in understanding various concepts.
2. E-portfolios give struggling learners with alternative modes of expression to illustrate learning which increases students' self-confidence.
3. E-portfolio increases accessibility for parents to monitor the progress of their children in school without physically visiting their classrooms. It also helps educators to receive students' assignments online and deliver results using the same digital portfolio without going to class.
4. E-portfolio helps students to develop 21st-century skills on oral and written communication.
5. E-portfolio helps learners to track and illustrate academic development over time.