Answer to Question #83593 in Other Management for ibrahim
an e-portfolio to a prospective employer?
1. Always begin with the theme that you are capable of working with:
there are some websites on the internet that can lead to getting of a job. An example of a job creator website is the word press. Create a word press account and let the clients reach you through the blogs created in the word press.
2. Use pictures: after including your theme, ensure to add a picture of yourself. It should be clear and be professional. This will assist in getting in touch with the employers who wish to work with you as showing thoughtfulness to those who view the images.
3. Ensure to add a good content: your work should be the best. Try to correct the mistakes that you once made and ensure that what you present is clean and smart. Make sure to include professionalism, internship and working experience.
4. The information is kept up to date: the Curriculum Vitae presented should be up to date. Try to add the information that has not been added at the moment and ensure that what you present is new.
5. Use social media to connect: the use of face book, twitter and Whatsapp helps in reaching some individuals who wished to work with the employers. After creating a blog, ensure to make an advert on each type of media as well as providing information that is based on your task.