Answer to Question #52796 in Other Management for Stan
- number of possible variations in resource prices;
- presence of other competitors (with possiblymore upgraded product);
- need to adapt your product to the special requirements of different nations and cultures;
- need to take into account different standards of life in different countries;
- need to include higher transportation costs, which increase the product price.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!