Answer to Question #44257 in Other Management for mohammed hasif
1. The scope of the problem solved.
2. The people involved in the decision. (Explicitly identify the problem owners)
3. Relate it to the 4 Phases of decision making. (Intelligence, Design, Choice and Implementation. You may have to ask specific questions such as how the problem was identified)
4. The alternatives (choices) and the decision chosen.
5. How the decision was implemented.
6. How computers were used to support the decision making.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!