The 18th century experienced change that was witnessed in administrative policies all over the world. Some changes that were witnessed during this period included;
- Improved administration of justice- The justice system was in charge of maintaining law and order.
- Enhanced military affairs- The military was in charge of security and could participate in ensuring that their country would not be attacked.
- There was a rise in economic empowerment- Trade between countries gave rise to economic empowerment.
- There was an improved structure of government- The government in the 18th century was more systematic and organized.
- There was an elaborate administrative structure- Generally the administrative structure was organized in the 18th century and after the 18th century.