1. Rulers were called _____ and were worshiped as _____.
2. Pyramids were built to house the body of the _______ and what he would need for the afterlife.
3. The three most famous pyramids are in the _____ of _______. The largest is called the ________.
4. Egyptians wrote using ________.
5. The key to unlocking the meaning of hieroglyphics was the ______, which provided a ______ translation.
1. Pharaohs, deities
3. South of Giza pyramid complex, Pyramid of Khufu
The moment you’ve entered the education system is the moment you start to realize that, although studying is extremely important,…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
With another assignment I was able to tell them they got an anwser wrong and they figured out the correct anwser for me so I could get 100 percent they are willing and timely and care about how you feel