Answer to Question #78808 in Other History for Joseph Anthony Tardo
1. Why was Hitler appointed chancellor? What did the Nazi Party and Hitler do from 1930-1933 to make Hitler so popular with the electorate? To what extent was it the reflection of the will of the German people?
2. What was the Night of the Long Knives? Why did Hitler think it was necessary? Who benefitted from this event?
3. Evaluate Nazi attitudes and policies towards women? What did Nazi ideology say about women? What was the status of women in Nazi Germany? What organizations were there for women? Why did many women support the Nazis?
4. How compatible were National Socialism and Christianity? What were Positive Christianity and the Confessional Church? How did the Catholic Church respond to National Socialism?
5. Describe Nazi electoral politics from 1929-1933. How important was Joseph Goebbels to Nazi propaganda? What was the Nazi message to voters? How did the Nazis campaign, what did the party do to get its message out, and how successful were they in 1932?
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!