Answer to Question #52408 in Other History for Naya
ISSUES TO BE COVERED
• DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF CULTURE
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT NATIONAL CULTURE FRAMEWORKS
• DISCUSSION OF INTERNATIONAL MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT INTEGRATION MECHANISMS/APPROACHES
• JUSTIFICATION OF THE INTEGRATION MECHANISM(S) CHOSEN BY NATIONAL PARTNERS ON THE BASIS OF THEIR VALUE ORIENTATION.
What may be considered good etiquette in one culture may be considered bad etiquette in another.
There are many differences between the various cultures across the planet. These differences include the way people interact, what they wear and what they eat. Many cultural differences can be explained by the environment and resources of the region. For example, Japanese people eat more fish than residents of the United States because fishing is far more practical than raising land animals in Japan. Cultural variations become obvious when put side by side in large multicultural cities.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!