1) Crude birth rate is the number of births per 1000 of population within a year:
7) Number of Infant Death is how many children died:
2) General Fertility Rate is how many children can be born by a woman on average:
or 5 births per 100 women.
8) Infant Mortality Rate is how many deaths per 1000 live births:
3) Crud Death Rate is how many deaths in total per 1000 people:
9) Doubling time is the time it takes to double the population. We have 50,000,000 people. 3% add each year, which means that the next year the population will be
the following year
where n - the number of years. Hence:
4) Rate of Natural increase is the crude birth rate minus crude death rate:
10) Crude Density is how many people per total area:
5) GR (growth rate) is how many percent the population each next year is higher than the previous, it is 3%.
11) Agricultural Density is how many km squared of cultivated lands there are per total area of the country:
6) No of Women:
12) Net Migration Rate is the difference between how many entered and left the country per 1000 of population: