1. The reason Al is so knoledgeable about other countries ( because, that ) his dad is always took him everywhere.
2. ( Because, being that ) she is an experienced jeweller, I asked her to appaise my diamond.
3. I ( cant help asking, cant help but ask ) how much you paid for that emerald.
4. Remeber to ( bring, take ) these boots to be repaired.
5. The three boys strengthened ( each other's, one another's ) determination wothnencouraging words.
6. The counterp,ot was successful ( because, due to the fact that ) our agents performed sp cleverly.
1. The reason Al is so knowledgeable about other countries is that his dad always took him everywhere. 2. Because she is an experienced jeweler, I asked her to appraise my diamond. 3. I can’t help asking / can’t help but ask how much you paid for that emerald. (Both variants possible, can’t help but ask is an established idiom. However, can’t help but ask considered to be a more old-fashioned equivalent) 4. Remember to take these boots to be repaired. 5. The three boys strengthened each other's determination worth encouraging words. 6. The counterplot was successful because our agents performed spy cleverly.