Q1. Identify the correct type of delivery method used for oral presentation as described in the following texts. Choose the most appropriate answer from the given list of delivery methods and write it in the space given below:
5. Below are some guidelines to follow when delivering this particular type of speech:
• When writing the speech, write as if you were speaking naturally, directly to an audience.
• Develop an outline of the main points and then internalize the outline.
• If delivering the same speech to different audiences over time retain the individual sections and then weave them together for each occasion.
• If you forget a word or two or a small section, just continue speaking.