Discuss the key reasons behind the problems of Political Parties in Pakistan.
Logically justify each reason.
Some of the reasons include;
1. Socio Political system- Socio recurring coups and destabilization of the Pakistan's government and the nation as a whole has posed a challenge in formation of political parties.
2. High levels of illetracy- Developed nations are politically informed and therefore make clear decisions on matters of importance.In Pakistan there are high levels o illetracy and therefore the citizens lack an understanding of their political rights.
3. Self imposed leaders- The leaders make laws that favour them and therefore killing democracy.
4. Ethnicity-Pakistan's politics is based on ethnicity.Ethnic politics tend to divide a country as decisions are based on ethnic grounds rather than on ideologies.
5. Inefficiency of political parties-Political parties in Pakistan have a weak political system and therefore they are not convincing to the citizens.
6. Inherited politics-Leadership is passed through generations in Pakistan and this denies other new people with new ideas from leading the country.