• How can ABET alleviate unemployment amongst the youth? (20)
• Explain the importance of educating women in both rural and urban areas? (20) ABT1512/101/3/2021 17 • Describe how non-governmental organisations, religious and politics provide for ABET. (20)
• Give reasons why your learners are possibly not attending ABET classes regularly. (20)
• How different communities respond to educational interventions?
1. How can ABET alleviate unemployment amongst the youth? (20)
Create Mechanisms That Rely On Mentorship and Education.
2. Explain the importance of educating women in both rural and urban areas?
Poverty Reduction: When women are educated and provided with equal rights, they participate in business and economic activity. They are increased earning power and income combat against current and future poverty through feeding, clothing, and providing for entire families.
3. Describe how non-governmental organizations, religious and politics provide for ABET.
They are accelerating its development activities by taking up specific issues like Poverty alleviation, child rights, caste stigma and discrimination, women's rights, child labor, rural development, water and sanitation, environmental issues, etc.
4. Give reasons why your learners are possibly not attending ABET classes regularly.
Lack of exciting and challenging curriculum; a desire for self-indulgent activities with peers; negative self-image and self-esteem; lack of subject interest; lack of personal interest in studies; the mental capacity does not match.
5. How different communities respond to educational interventions?
Communities are helping learning activities work in a supportive way, positively responding to the total learning of the community. Colleges and universities can recognize and value the knowledge that students demonstrate within the family and community.