Below are the strategies that teachers can implement for coping with shy children in
their classrooms. Choose the incorrect statement.
1. Assign the children with a designated role that will give them something to do and cause
them to interact with other children.
2. Use interest inventories to determine the interest of the child and follow up by using these
interests as the bases for conversations or learning activities.
3. Maximise stress and embarrassment.
4. Involve them in frequent one-on-one talks with a friend or the teacher
3. Maximize stress and embarrassment. Such an approach can impede learning and affect the esteem and psychological well being of learners