The questions about assessment that should be asked from the outset to help the teacher and curriculum developer decide on the following:
1. techniques, tools, methods
2. materials, opportunities, challenges
3. policy, activities, duration
4. reporting, recording, integration
Q. The questions about assessment that should be asked from the outset to help the teacher and curriculum developer decide on the following:
1. Techniques, tools, methods
- What ways is the new curriculum going to be taught?
- What tools are going to be used in teaching the students?
- What are the teaching methods that the teachers are going to apply?
- What should the rating scale be on students?
2. Materials, opportunities, challenges
- How will the school handle shortage of teaching and learning resources?
- What should be done to tackle the lack of support from management?
- What aid should be provided to teachers to reduce the workload?
- Lack of in-service training for the teachers and other staff on any changes on learning changes.
- Shortage of time to actualize the curriculum and complete it.
3. Policy, activities, duration
i) What are the needs concerning the training program's product?
ii). What are the aims and objectives?
iii) What content should be included?
iv). What should educational strategies be adopted?
4. Reporting, recording, integration
- What ways will student progress be monitored?
- How is the curriculum going to be implemented?
- In cases of student failure, how is the teacher supposed to respond?