Gleam & Glow, a company that manufactures light bulbs, decorative filament bulbs, and a wide range of decoration lights with modern LED technology. At the manufacturing plant, the company runs a subsidized cafeteria. The working of the cafeteria had been satisfactory in the past. The current situation is quite disappointing. The employees are not satisfied with the food, sitting arrangement, and services provided at the cafeteria.
You are the Administration Manager, and your Department Head has asked you to give the presentation on the current scenario.
1. Explain the Do’s and Don’ts’ of the presentation.
2. List down the content of your presentation.
3. How would you start the presentation?
4. How would you end the presentation?
Your answer will be marked based on the following criteria:
· Relevant examples02
· Grammar & Mechanics01
· Detailed explanation of do’s and don’ts of presentation02
1. The dos of the presentation include: rehearsal, plan the structure, keep conversational tone, telling a story relating to the content of the presentation and focusing on the takeaways. The don’ts would involve; stop reading the script, not relying on the script, not talking too fast and avoiding fancy slideshows.
2. The content would include; explaining the reason for the disappointing state of the cafeteria, suggestion of some of the ways through which the condition could be solved, posing a questions on what the workers suggest.
3. I would start the presentation by narrating a story relating to the content of my presentation. Secondly I would pose relevant questions to my presentation.
4. I would end the presentation by summarizing the content of my presentation.