Identify the meaning of strategic deployment.
1. Deployment of guards on site
2. Deployment of more managers on site
3. Deployment of a security manager to monitor important areas on site
4. Deployment of administrative officer to monitor important areas on site
Which amongst the following does not form part of access control?
1. X-ray machine
2. Perimeter fence
3. Vehicle traps and barriers
4. Access authorisation and checking point
Identify one of the four main security management functions:
Name the incorrect function of a security officer at an access and egress point.
1. Time control
What is the legal requirement for consent? Choose the correct answer.
1. The consent should be requested while a search is undertaken
2. The consent should be requested before a search is undertaken
3. The consent should be requested after a search is undertaken
4. The search should be conducted only outside the area for which the consent is given
14 - Answer 4
15 - Answer 1
16 - Answer 1
17 - Answer 1
18 - Answer 2