What steps must the security official follow during any industrial action or strike?
1. Observe carefully
2. Deal with the strikers aggressively
3. Stay in contact with the strikers
4. Ask a question
Explain the meaning of the word ‘arrestor’ from the following:
1. A person authorised to arrest.
2. A person not authorised to arrest.
3. A person authorised to arrest and throw away the key.
4. A person not authorised to arrest, but who can assist in making an arrest while under
the influence of alcohol.
According to the Firearms Control Act 60 of 2000, when is a firearm certificate renewable?
1. Every two years
2. Every three years
3. Every five years
4. It is not renewable
When responding to all incidents and security breaches, which one of the following is
Investigate the cause of the alarm activation.
2. Investigate all unusual noise you hear on site.
3. Investigate any unusual noise you hear on site.
4. Investigate if you hear the dogs barking continuously.
Which one of the following is not a principle of security?
A person authorized to arrest.
Every five years
Investigate any unusual noise you hear on site.