Which section of the Firearms Control Act 60 of 2000 regulates firearm competency
1. Section 4
2. Section 1
3. Section 3
4. Section 9
State what is not true about following unarmed intruders.
1. Protect immediate area
2. Be alert
3. Aggressively following and throwing stones
4. Communicating with control room
Section 42 of the of the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 declares the following:
1. An arrest cannot be effected without a warrant.
2. Arrest can be effected if a suspect committed a schedule 33 offence.
3. A person arrested will be placed in lawful custody.
4. A property lawful owner may arrest a person found stealing.
One of the steps below is not part of the decision-making process:
1. Identify the problem
2. Gather information
3. Give out information to any person
4. Make correct decisions
From the information below, what is not a good quality attribute of a security official /
1. Fluency in English
2. Good judgement
3. Computer literacy
4. Smart Uniform
Aggressively following and throwing stones.
An arrest cannot be effected without a warrant.
Give out information to any person.