1. Science oriented questions challenges students' thinking.
2. Introducing information connected to the actual topic arouses the students' curiosity and increases understanding.
3. By interacting with the material on their own, they gain deeper comprehension, develop their communication skills and critical thinking.
4. Inquiry based learning encourages students to fully take part in the learning process and develop a love for it.
5. Improves understanding of concepts by relating the questions to prior knowledge.