You are required to compile a list of source. using the list 1-6 below; identify one correct answer that demonstrates the correct sequence for the list of sources:
1. Jmes; DM. 2008. School librarianship: Career choice and recruitment. Journal of Education for library and information science 49(3):210-229.
2. Morgan JC, Farrar B & Owens I. 200-. Documenting diversity among working LIS graduates. Library Trends 58(2):192-214
3. Bird, E. 2012. Role call. School Library Journal July:18-22.
4. Mclnroy, M. 1990. Regrets? I've had but few- since I left librarianship. Australian Academic & Research Libraries 21(1): 23-32
5. Makhanya, M.2015. Connectivity can bring quality education to all. Mail & Guardian 13 February. http://mg.co.za/article/2015-02-12-connectivity-can-bring-quality-education-to-all (Access 16 February 2019).
6. Jiyane, GV & Onyacha, OB.2010. Information literacy instruction in academic libraries and LIS schools in institutions of higher education in South Africa. SAJLIS 76(1): 11-23.
Dear Lebogang, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order