Answer to Question #111681 in English for Felicia Ngubandze
Define the following terms:
2 Chemical bond
3 Covalent bond
- Atom is the smallest component of a substance possessing chemical properties of the element.
- A chemical bond is an interaction between atoms, ions, or molecules providing the formation of chemical compounds.
- A covalent bond is a molecular bond formed by sharing a pair of electrons between two atoms.
- Element is a substance composed of atoms possessing the same number of protons.
- The compound is a chemical substance composed of atoms of two or more different elements.
Learn more about our help with Assignments: English