Answer to Question #87440 in Other English for lebugang
1. My bunch of keys is missing
2. One of the students scored distinctions in all her subjects
3. Neither Paul nor Pat is attending the wedding
4. Had I have been there, I would have spoken to him
5. Neither Paul nor Pat are attending the wedding- subject verb disagreement (the verb after neither..nor should be singular).
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
I need number 5 expected answer