Answer to Question #76231 in Other English for khutso
2. Flexible Assignments
3. Teach Time Management
4. Grade Effort As Well As Product
5. Offer Five-Minute Meditation
6. Help Them To See The Bigger Picture
7. Take The Past Into Account
8. Keep His/her Students Moving
9. Let Them Chew Gum During Hard Exams
10. Set Time In The Day For Organization of Their Desks
11. Offer Incentives For Bringing Healthy Food To Class
12. Have Music Playing During Class Time
13. Model How To Cope With Disappointment
14. Balanced Exams
15. Stay In Touch With Parents
16. Help Students To Enjoy The Learning Process
17. Give Continual Feedback
18. Keep Her/Himself Relaxed!
Why You Need To Manage Student Stress And 20 Ways To Do It. (2013, February 11).
Retrieved April 18, 2018, from https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/why-
you-need- to-manage- student-stress- and-20- ways-to- do-it/
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!