Answer to Question #75908 in Other English for khutso
Emergency or disaster planning is a tough and responsible process. Five points on the
emergency/disaster management are:
1) Evacuation - a warning system is crucial in evacuation process since it gives the
opportunity to mitigate disaster impact.
2) Sheltering - after warning signal loudly sounded everyone should move to shelter in the
strongest part of the building.
3) Shelter-In-Place - everyone should remain sheltered until public officials announced that
it is safe to evacuate the building.
4) Lock-down - Multiple people should be trained to broadcast a lockdown warning from a
5) Recovery – while experts are assessing damage, implementing stabilization and salvage
techniques, restoring records, information, and equipment, and restarting operations,
disaster victim should be in safe place.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!