Answer on Other English Question for Usman
Co-education is a system where both the genders (male and female) participate in a same educational institution.
There are next co-education advantages [1-2]:
- In co-education, both the female and male perspectives will be explored in class discussions and this is a very important learning experience
- spirit of co-operation and healthy competition thrives in the co-educational system.
- Both genders get equal opportunities for learning
And there are some disadvantages [1-2], such as:
- Law of nature (differences in temperament, duties etc.)
- Society (immoral relations and victim of emotions), i.e. co-education will develop
- immoral relationships between boys & girls
- Overcrowded colleges (economic factor)
- Islam(Islam is not against the coeducation if Islamic values are kept in mind: girls are covers themselves (hijab); interaction with others while remaining limits; there are no learning during the Hajj etc.).
- Preference in teacher’s attitude
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!