Answer to Question #33216 in Other English for SURESH CHANDRA
). The topic is John F. Kennedy’s Inaugural Speech and ‘A New Generation of Americans’ speech – you can access these in your Reserve Readings (listening to and reading both of the resources is already a part of your Ungraded Activities for this week. This activity IS graded. Please rely on these two resources for developing your answers). Do NOT write in an essay format. Please use this template and simply answer the each question in mini-essay form:
• Identify the two most compelling arguments that were presented. List one that had a logical error in it but which you still thought was important.
• Were there any errors in truth with the argument? Describe what those errors were and what made them errors.
• Were there any errors in validity with the argument? Describe what those errors were and what made them errors.
• Revise the argument so that it removes all errors. Restate it in a logically sound way.
• Outline the steps you would use to evaluate this argument.