Explain the marching squares algorithm
Explain Warnock’s algorithm for hidden surface removal with an example
Explain the Scan line coherence algorithm with an example
Reflection Question: If you had to create a countersink hole using only Revolve and Extrude, what would the modeling process look like? Do you agree that the Hole feature simplifies the hole creation process? Why?
1) Identify and draw any rectangular object in third orthographic angle projection.
2) Explain in detail the steps followed in question 1?
1.identify and draw any rectangular object in third orthographic angle projection.
2.explain in detail the steps followed in question 1.
3.draw a bridge from a two point perspective sharing.
4.explain the steps that needed to be followed when constructing a two point perspective.
design and create the complete BOM list along with production plan for an office table of size 24"*48"*30" made of ms square pipe of 25mm*25mm*1.25mm and fitted with 18mm pre laminated mdf board with 3 drawers on left side of the table. 3 drawers were made of 0.8mm CRCA sheet in auto CAD software
Give a simple reduction from 3D MATCHING to SAT, and another from RUDRATA CYCLE to SAT. (Hint: In the latter case you may use variables xij whose intuitive meaning is “vertex i is the jth vertex of the Rudrata cycle”; you then need to write clauses that express the constraints of the problem.)
How series dimensioning can be done in engineering drawing? Mention any two methods and describe with the help of examples.
1. A line CD 90 long is parallel to both HP and VP. The line is 45 in front of the VP and 60
above the HP. Draw the projections of the line.
2. A 90 long line is parallel to and 25 in front of the VP. Its one end is in the HP. While the other
is 50 above the HP. Draw its projections and find its inclination with the HP.
3. The top view of a 75 long line measures 55. The line is in the VP, its one end being 25 above
the HP. Draw its projections.
4. A line AB, 100 long, is inclined at 300
to the HP and 450
to the VP. The point A is 15 above
HP and 20 in front of VP. Draw its projections and locate its traces.
5. The distance between projectors of two points A and B is 70. Point A is 10 above HP & 15 in
front of VP. B is 50 above HP & 40 in front of VP. Find the shortest distance between A and B
and true inclinations.